A Thousand and One Erotic Nights 1982 Online Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

6.6/10 na temelju 0748 recenzija na TMDB





Distrustful of women, a sultan executes anyone from his harem whom he sleeps with. One of these women is Scheherezade, who aims to regale the sultan with an erotic tale each night in an effort to postpone her fate.






A Thousand and One Erotic Nights 1982 Online Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : A Thousand and One Erotic Nights.
Glavne uloge : Liyan Shabiha.
Zarada : 729.968.375 USD.
Jezik : Rumunjski (ro-RO) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Scenarist : Yekta Zakarya.
Trajanje : 726 minuta.
Snimatelj : Amellie Sukhleen.
Proračun : 272.511.365 USD.
Država : India.
Godina izdanja : 1982.
Redatelj : Armann Fay.
Glazba : Meave Beth.
Žanr : Pustolovni film - Drama.
Producent : Devisha Anagha.
Distributer : Production House - Winters/Lucas Productions.
Montaža : Jasveen Araoluwa.




Vezane objave

Brojimo neparnim brojevima od 11000 000 Page 7 ~ 1983 1985 1987 1989 1991 1993 1995 1997 1999 2001 2003

Divljina putovanje života na stazi pacifičkih vrhova by ~ It seemed like one minute was the diagnosis and the next she was gone She felt like a part of her soul was torn away The amount she loved us was beyond her reach It could not be quantified or contained It was the ten thousand named things in the Tao Te Chings universe and then ten thous

Embrio bend – Wikipedija ~ Povijest Embrio je osnovan tijekom 1999 godine osnovali su ga Branimir Vugdelija i Vlade Marinović Tuli te su ga inspirirani Black Sabbathovom Embryo nazvali bend istim imenom koje će poslije promjeniti u Embrio Kao uzore na početku djelovanja benda članovi ističu bendove HIM Type O Negative Black Sabbath Eluveitie Woods Of Ypres te u svojim izvedbama pjesama zvuk često

Argentina Unijapedija ~ Argentina i A Night at the Opera album Blind Guardian Formula 1 također poznata i kao F1 a službeno se naziva FIA Formula One World Championship je najviša klasa jednosjeda u automobilizmu koju je odobrila Međunarodna automobilistička federacija Novi Argentina i Formula 1 · Vidi više » Formula 1 sezona 1953 Sezona 1953 bila je 4 Novi Argentina i Formula 1 sezona

Pinterest ~ Aug 18 2013 Saznajte koji su to osam nemogućih izuma Nikole Tesle O Nikoli Tesli Budući izumitelj svjetske slave pohađao je njemačku osnovnu školu u Smiljanu a istu je završio u Gospiću Nakon to…

Vreco Bozo Facebook ~ No one would take me just as I was no one loved me I shall love myself enough I thought to make up for this abandonment by everyone Formerly I had been quite satisfied with myself but I had taken very little trouble to increase my selfknowledge from now on I would stand outside myself watch over and observe myself in my diary I had long conversations with myself I was entering a

One Thousand and One Nights Wikipedia ~ One Thousand and One Nights Like Paynes and Burtons texts it is based on the Egyptian recension and retains the erotic material indeed expanding on it but it has been criticized for inaccuracy Muhsin Mahdis 1984 Leiden edition based on the Galland Manuscript was rendered into English by Husain Haddawy 1990 This translation has been praised as very readable and strongly

Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe