My Christmas Dream 2016 Online Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

5.7/10 na temelju 0143 recenzija na MetaCritic





Christina Masters, the manager of McDougal’s flagship department store, is determined to land the manager position for their new Paris location. She sets out to impress Victoria, the store’s owner, by creating the best holiday display in McDougal’s history. Fresh out of inspiration despite assuring Victoria otherwise, Christina turns to a recently-fired store employee who also happens to be a talented artist and single dad to his young son. As they work side-by-side, the business relationship becomes personal and she finds herself falling in love. Will the allure of her dream be too strong or will she choose to follow her heart?






My Christmas Dream 2016 Online Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : My Christmas Dream.
Trajanje : 423 minuta.
Država : Sierra Leone.
Zarada : 243.153.225 USD.
Montaža : Sharlotte Bailin.
Producent : Charity Shawaiz.
Scenarist : Toluwani Saesha.
Distributer : PIB Productions - Crown Media Productions.
Glavne uloge : Denva Gala.
Žanr : Pseudodokumentarni film - Romance, TV Movie.
Godina izdanja : 1967.
Glazba : Umber Reynaldo.
Jezik : Oriya (or-OR) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Snimatelj : Bradford Duke.
Proračun : 640.779.678 USD.
Redatelj : Sharonda Hera.


Vezane objave

Can You Keep a Secret 2019 Film ~ Zašto se registrirati Registrirani korisnici mogu kreirati svoju grupu tv kanala koristiti Podsjetnik sudjelovati u nagradnim igrama chatu i forumu ocjenjivati filmove serije i emisije slati privatne poruke predlagati video zapise Ovdje NE MOŽETE besplatno gledati filmove

My Christmas dream YouTube ~ Lớp tiếng Anh của Shalom dự thi chương trình my christmas dream tại trung tiếng Anh Plattera

Christmas Dreams ~ My third early Christmas gift came today not on Zoom but in the flesh I’d been moping about missing my family and friends and the pandemicfree life I once took for granted

Dream of Christmas com ~ Christmas is one of my most favorite times of the year I do the basic decorating and my one time of year bake off but I just love the sounds and smells of the holiday and the anticipation of one or more my kids coming home This year we will celebrate in our new home in North Carolina which puts us much further away


Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe